Most people prefer tattooing certain designs or simply their names on their body parts like arms, shoulders, or anywhere else. Are you one among them? If yes, then you should know the bad or side effects of engraving Tattoo on your body. Some of them include Allergic reactions, skin infections, or the danger of harmful viruses to your body due to the weaker immune system.
Do you know or realize a better alternative to impress others by showing your name or any text or design whenever you will go? Yes, it can be done by buying an engraved Men’s bracelet of your choice. At least it won’t harm you and the best thing about it is the truth that it is not permanently going to be with you on your body or wrist.
A Brief Outlook on Bracelets
The term ‘Bracelet’ originated from the French term ‘Bracel’ and the Greek word ‘Brachile’ that means ‘of the arm’. The arm guard used by archers is called a bracer, a small brace, or occasionally a bracelet.
Bracelet is a jewelry article that adds to the beauty of the wrist when worn around it not only for women but for men too. They can be of different types, it all depends on the type of material used to make them or design.
Mostly Bracelets are used as ornaments, but. You can also find its many other forms depending on the usage like in the Medical field as patient identification tags. They are also used as allergy bracelets, or even modern fitness bands are designed as bracelets.
Not limited to this but, there are also customized bracelets. These are made either for certain cultural/religious occasions or any cause/awareness program (as a sign of participation).
If we classify the bracelets as per the type of metal used to prepare them, there are many options to consider. It can be one among beads, plastic, cloth, leather, metal, or any other material. Some stylish bracelets are also designed using pearls, plastic hoops, crystals, shells, wood, rocks, and jewels.
What all are the Benefits of Wearing Bracelets?
Wearing designer Men’s bracelets with the engraved decorative text of your choice is better than imprinting its Tattoo on the body. Here are some reasons behind it;
1) Better Society Association
2) Conversation Starter
3) Boost Confidence while you enjoy wearing it
4) Act as a Reminder of a Person or Memory
5) You can grab the attention of others
6) Emotional Boost for you
7) Source of Inspiration
Are there any similarities between tattoos and Bracelets?
Engraving Body Tattoo is among the cultures of many regions in different parts of the world, but. Bracelets are no different, and people have been using them in different forms from ages. Here are a few examples;
1) As per the Bulgarian tradition, named Martenitsa, people sometimes tie a white and red string around their wrists. Their purpose is to try for the spring to come sooner by pleasing Baba Marta! A similar tradition is related to Greece as well. It is known as Martis to protect the skin in summers from the strong sun.
2) In Sikhism, the iron bracelet is a part of ‘the Five Ks’ as their mandatory articles.
3) In Latin America, Azabache (generally a gold bracelet) is worn for protection, especially for newborn babies to work against the evil eye.
What would be the Best option among Men’s Bracelets to engrave your text?
Men generally prefer Leather designs over other options in the category of engraving Bracelets. The title of this article has already highlighted the fact. After all, leather is a common choice of Men either if we consider Jackets, Wristwatches, Shoes, or any other accessories that they prefer to wear.
Most of you might also get confused about which Leather designed text engraved bracelet should choose to match your style or persona. For such people, a simple way is to use a Bracelet made of a leather band with a Golden pendant on it, or any other similar design. This will surely match with all kinds of your outfits, events, or uses. By the way, Real leather or faux leather wrist bracelets suit most biking enthusiasts.
How to choose your Bracelet?
You should know which bracelet style will fit best to your persona before choosing the one to imprint your text on it in decorative letters. Following are two suggestions for you to find the right Engraved Men’s Bracelet as per your need;
– Get an idea of what others wear, and how they look. Check out the Social Media or Google images. You can use search terms like Men’s jewelry or Men’s bracelets to get lots of results on how to wear them or pair them with other or similar ones.
– You can choose bracelets as per your style, preferences and experiment with your different looks to find the best ones. You can try natural fiber rope, leather, beaded, or wood bracelets to gain neutral tones and well-restrained style options. For bold patterns or tighter cuts, stone beads with amazing color or metal ones featuring clean lines would be a good match.
You can prepare a collection of different Bracelets. You can use them one after another to match your outfit at the same time they consist of text as you want that too in decorative letters. So depending on the situation, or event you can wear them and get yourself noticed by others in public! Isn’t this a better idea than imposing a text on your body using a tattoo?
There are tons of options under Men’s Bracelets to choose from like Unique Handmade, Branded, Gold/Silver plated, or one containing a Stone. They can enhance your flair to your everyday or party looks.
It doesn’t take much time to order and get your favorite Bracelet delivered to your doorstep. Depending on your location you can even enjoy the benefit of one-day delivery with a service like Armband Herren.
The recent pandemic has reminded us of the importance of the text, “Health is Wealth”. So why not use this line on a bracelet, wear it most of the time on your wrist. It can help you inspire yourself but others as well about one essential lesson of our life. It is the need to take good care of your body and wellbeing while living a life full of passion!